Food and Drink
Red cabbage and craisin coleslaw recipe
Add a burst of colour to your plate with this fun and festive red cabbage & craisin coleslaw.
– 1 mini red cabbage
– 1/2 small red onion, finely grated
– 1 large carrot, peeled, grated
– 1/2 cup Coles light sour cream
– 1 tbsp lemon juice
– 1/4 cup red currant jelly
– 1/4 cup craisins, roughly chopped
2 Method / Steps
Trim cabbage (discard thicker white stems) and finely shred. Place into a large bowl. Add onion and carrot. Toss to combine.
To make the dressing, combine sour cream, lemon juice and red currant jelly in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until combined. Drizzle dressing over cabbage mixture, add craisins, toss to combine and serve.
source – cooking365coza