Corned Beef Roast recipe
Corned Beef Roast recipe. This roasted corned beef is easy to prepare and wonderful to eat. Plan on 1 hour of roasting time per pound of beef.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 5 hrs
Total Time: 5 hrs 15 mins
– 1 (5 1/2 pound) corned beef brisket with spice packet
– 7 small potatoes, peeled and diced
– 4 carrots, peeled and diced
– 1 medium onion, diced
– 3 cloves garlic, chopped
* Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
* Place corned beef brisket in the centre of a roasting pan. Arrange potatoes and carrots around the sides; scatter onion and garlic on top of the beef. Empty the seasoning packet over the beef and pour in enough water to almost cover the potatoes. Cover with a lid or heavy aluminium foil.
* Roast in the preheated oven until corned beef is so tender it can be flaked apart with a fork, about 5 to 6 hours.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
source – cooking365coza