Chicken Noodle Soup recipe. A chicken noodle soup recipe that’s a very easy, very good substitute for when you don’t have time to make your soup totally from scratch.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
– 1 tablespoon butter
– ½ cup chopped onion
– ½ cup chopped celery
– 4 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
– 1 (14.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
– ½ pound chopped cooked chicken breast
– 1 ½ cups egg noodles
– 1 cup sliced carrots
– ½ teaspoon dried basil
– ½ teaspoon dried oregano
– salt and ground black pepper to taste
* Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook until just tender, about 5 minutes.
* Add chicken broth, vegetable broth, chicken, egg noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine and bring to a boil.
* Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
source – news365coza